- Layout the equipment and provide a tagged equipment plan and schedule
- Schematic Design, Design Development, and Contract Document Phases Supported
- Paper to CAD and Revit Conversion Services
- Dimensioned Rough-ins and Point of Connection Plans
- Elevations, Details, RCP and Lighting Plans
- Provide Plumbing, Electrical, and Special conditions
- Verify the sizes, shape of hoods, walk-ins, and custom fabricated equipment
- Coordinate the accuracy of System drawings
STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Follow client required standards, styles and suggest improvements
- Appling Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI), Standard-Compliant approaches
- Applying available KCL published devices in the documentation process, principles, and solutions
- Healthcare, Educational, Casino, Corporate Cafeteria, Restaurant, Hospitality, Resort, Hotel, etc.
ABOUT THE DRAFTING COMPANY
An exceptional team of highly trained and diversely discipline-based experienced modelers, drafters, and project managers that are supported by a world-class infrastructure that enables the delivery of complex projects to clients. TDC delivers a uniquely specialized, customizable experience as a team-based company. These approaches are implemented using a combination of old-world principles and the most current proven industry practices. Projects and the company’s culture are further enhanced with proactively applied forward-thinking, time-saving, cost decreasing processes and procedures coupled with knowledgeable and talented people engaged on your behalf. TDC is committed to excellence while driven to keep up with the latest technology. The teams are smart and very talented, who are proactive thinkers, driven, and passionate. They go the extra mile. The teams have an extraordinary amount of experience and have completed thousands of projects over 28 years.
Since opening our doors in 1993, we have focused on client needs by providing a wide range of 2D drafting and 3D industrial modeling services. Serving the growing industry need for BIM-based services in markets all over the U.S. from Hawaii to Las Vegas to Chicago to Houston to New York to Florida, and virtually everywhere in between, we offer basic to advanced levels of drafting, BIM modeling, and design services.
Our mastery of leading-edge technology allows our teams to work for clients from virtually anywhere. We understand that your project is unique and demands quality deliverables and meeting your budget goals. TDC teams are dedicated to quality and committed to building long-lasting relationships by providing excellent customer service and project results.
Our mission is to create long-lasting relationships with our clients. We believe by leveraging the integration of the newest technology and keeping a vigilant eye on the evolving principles, we will help support the building and manufacturing industry to improve business practices that enable excellence in communications and collaboration.
ask a question
schedule a call
request for quote
Send inputs to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our team offers a great depth of knowledge and experience, with our services priced to be competitive. All of our services are provided by experienced personnel who keep in mind our clients’ best interests.
TDC is prepared with solutions needed to provide services that exceed our client’s expectations. Most projects are quoted based on the scope provided and set with a not-to-exceed term while committing to a delivery schedule.
Our customer’s complete satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We fully stand behind our output quality, services and pricing. As a result, we seek to establish long-term relationships with our clients, and we value all business opportunities.
Our principal mission is to be committed, dependable and sensitive to cost while staying focused on meeting our client needs – those expected in today’s driven and forward-thinking culture.